Each application is treated strictly on its own merit and, so long as it complies with MMT’s objectives, is considered by Trustees at their quarterly meetings, normally March, June, September and December. Notification of the outcome of each application is given after each meeting. Grants or donations tend to range between £500 and £10,000.
- To assist in the preservation and maintenance of St Giles Church, Stoke Poges
- To support charitable objects within Buckinghamshire and Berkshire that are within a 35 miles radius of St Giles Church, Stoke Poges
MMT prefers to support applications:
- for “one-off” capital projects
- for the benefit of the public at large
- that obtain funding from other sources as well as MMT
Examples of some recent successful applications include: community halls and sports clubs to help with refurbishment or enhancement of their facilities; hostels, housing associations or care centres for the young, elderly, disadvantaged or disabled requiring equipment; various educational or medical charities in need of IT items.
MMT does not support applications:
- from or for individuals or private companies
- from national charitable organisations unless a specific need arises with the local area
- that should be funded by national or local government
- for running costs
Please see our contact page for details of how to submit your application